February 16, 2009

Wii Fit (Back on Track)

Body Test #1
Weight 145.4lbs
Wii Fit Age: 31

Body Test #2
Weight 144.6lbs
Wii Fit Age: 20

Time: 41min

This morning I woke up without any ankle pain and determined to work out. I did the body test like I always do, before I work out. I hated the results so I decided to do it again after doing my hula hooping and step. The second test was much better, according to it Ive only put on 0.6lbs in the last few days, rather than 1.4lbs! Im looking forward to working out this week. I cant wait until I get under the 140lb mark! Some people might think the Wii Fit doesnt work, but it sure does for me!

Food: I also need to get back on the food train again. Ive continued to avoid chocolate but Ive had fast food at least once a day for 3 or 4 days, which I hadnt had at all since Ive been working out (that I can think of). Im sure thats not helping my weight gain at all. So back to chicken/fish/salad for me!

No comments: