February 8, 2009

Wii Fit (Day 6 in a Row)

Time: 19min
Weight: 145lbs
Wii Fit Age: 20

I didnt really have a work out plan for today. Sundays are homework day for me so I try not to schedule anything else (like working out takes so much time, lol). But as I was LAYING on the couch thinking how cold I was, and not doing homework anyway. I decided I should do a short work out to get the blood flowing, to warm up and engage my brain for the coming homework.

I tried some of the 'challenges' today. And those didnt go as well as I expected. Other than the JackKnife the board didnt seem to pick up my work out correctly. If that happens again Im going to try changing the batteries in the board. It worked fine the rest of the time so I think it was something I was doing wrong.

Here is what my graph looks like right now. I know it doesnt look like much BUT Im working my way further and further into the "normal" range. I was on the edge, in and out, for a while there and it feels great to see it continue to go down down down! I just gotta stick to it!















Today is day 5 of no chocolate and eating as healthy as possible-its working!!

No comments: